"Cambridge" Vintage Aviator Brown Handcrafted Leather Watch Strap
Looking for something stunning and a little bit different that will complement your favorite watch? We've got what you're looking for. This uber beautiful watch strap is oozing with character and so rich in color.
- Handcrafted from premium American leather in a rich vintage chocolate brown for handsome looks and durability.
- Exceptional pull-up characteristic which means this leather lightens in color wherever wrinkled or creased.
- Carefully hand manipulated to give it a vintage character and feel.
- Edges are impeccably hand burnished for a smooth finish and edge grooved for a beautiful aesthetic.
- Meticulously hand saddle-stitched with French waxed tan linen thread for a superior stitch and durability.
- Fitted with a slim buckle for a sleek look.
- Padded for comfort and a luxe touch.
- Tapered for a handsome aesthetic.
- Fitted with two narrow floating keepers.
- Perfect thickness of 4mm at the padding and 2.5mm at the edge for a refined look.
Shipping time: This leather watch strap is made-to-order to your specifications and will be dispatched within 7-10 business days. We ship worldwide.
How it’s made: Over 50 steps and several hours of labor and precision were involved in the making of this strap. An extraordinary watch strap to lust after.
Where it's made: All Bas and Lokes leather watch straps are entirely handcrafted by us in our workshop in Sydney, Australia.
Warranty: This watch strap is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for its intended purpose.