*Need assistance choosing the perfect size? Click here for our sizing help page.
*Click to learn how to change a watch strap.
“Emory" Vivid Ocean Blue Italian Vegetable Tanned Handcrafted Leather Watch Strap
Glad we got your attention with this one. Handsome strap, isn’t it? Pair this incredibly fine gent with your favorite watch for an instant transformation. “Emory” is rich in character. Meticulously handcrafted from premium Italian vegetable tanned cow leather in a handsome vivid ocean blue tone hand sewn with simply the best off-white French linen thread.
“Emory” is a true labor of love. Handcrafting this strap to fit your wrist and watch perfectly takes over 50 steps and several hours of care and precision to complete. An extraordinary watch strap to lust after.
- Made with Italian vivid ocean blue premium Italian cow vegetable tanned leather for durability and total wrist-hugging comfort
- Meticulously handcrafted using over 50 steps
- Hand saddle stitched for a superior stitch that will never unravel
- Tapered for a handsome aesthetic look
- Padded for total comfort
- Small buckle holes and a slim steel buckle for a refined look
- Has two floating keepers
- Perfect thickness of 4.5mm at the padding and 2.5mm at the edges for a refined look
- Hand sewn with French off-white thread for durability and good looks
- Hand burnished edges for an impeccable finish
- Bespoke and made to order to fit your wrist with perfection
This leather watch strap is bespoke and made to order and will be dispatched within 7-10 business days. All Bas and Lokes products are entirely handcrafted by us at our workshop in Sydney, Australia.
Need assistance choosing the perfect size? Click here for our sizing help page.