"Kingsford" Rustic Brown Oil Tan Handcrafted Leather Watch Pouch
Designed to elegantly and securely store and protect your prized timepiece.
This handcrafted leather watch pouch is perfect for traveling or just safely storing it at the end of the day.
The pouch flap is secured via a clever sliding tab closure, so your watch is extremely well protected and will never fall out. Contains no scratching parts.
- Made from thick, premium natural American cow leather in a rich brown tone for total protection, good looks and durability.
- Contains pull-up which means it lightens in color temporarily wherever it is wrinkled, bent or creased for added appeal.
- This beautiful leather has a rustic character so may contain natural minimal scarring and range marks.
- Meticulously sewn with the fine beige German thread for durability.
- Edges have been impeccably hand edge burnished for a smooth finish.
- Edges have a decorative edge groove for a handsome look.
- Perfectly stores small vintage timepieces up to larger 44m watches such as Panerai or SevenFriday.
- Can be blind debossed with your initials for a personal touch.
- Bas and Lokes logo stamped on back side.
- Dimensions 160mm x 80mm.
Shipping time: This watch pouch is ready to ship and will be dispatched within 2-3 business days. We ship worldwide.
Where it's made: All Bas and Lokes products are entirely handcrafted by us in our workshop in Sydney, Australia.
Warranty: This handcrafted leather watch pouch is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for its intended purpose.