“Reiss” Rustic Brown Oil Tanned Leather Pen Case
For those of you who love carrying around a selection of your favorite pens. Store them in something a little different that not only looks and feels luxurious, but makes it easy to carry in your bag.
- Made from thick, premium American cow leather in brown oil tan for total protection, good looks and durability.
- This exquisite leather has a special rustic look so expect very minimal small scars or range marks in certain areas.
- Has beautiful pull-up which means it lightens to a warm brown wherever it is wrinkled or bent.
- Meticulously sewn with the fine beige German thread for durability.
- Edges have been impeccably hand edge burnished for a smooth finish.
- Edges have a decorative edge groove for a handsome look.
- Can be blind debossed with your initials for a personal touch.
- Bas and Lokes logo stamped on back side.
- Dimensions 160mm x 80mm.
Shipping time: This pen case is ready to ship and will be dispatched within 2-3 business days. We ship worldwide.
Where it's made: All Bas and Lokes products are entirely handcrafted by us in our workshop in Sydney, Australia.
Warranty: This handcrafted leather pen case is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for its intended purpose.