“Caldwell" Black Ostrich Watch Strap
Searching for that stand out strap that will not only dress up your watch, but has an edge? Oh have we got what you’re looking for! Feast your eyes on this fine fellow. Guaranteed to elevate your favorite watch's luxe factor. Will look incredible with a suit, tuxedo, or smart casual attire.
- Handcrafted from premium South African black ostrich leg leather for the finest in wrist luxury.
- Lined with premium black Italian vegetable tanned leather for total comfort.
- Edges are masterfully hand-painted in black for a smooth and impeccable matte finish.
- Edge grooved for a beautiful aesthetic.
- Meticulously hand-stitched with German light grey thread for a superior stitch and durability.
- Fitted with a slim buckle with small 2mm holes for a sleek look.
- Fitted with quick release spring bar system for hassle-free installation and removal of your strap in seconds without need for any tools.
- Padded for comfort and a luxe touch.
- Tapered for a handsome aesthetic.
- Fitted with two narrow floating keepers.
- Perfect thickness of 4mm at the padding and 2.5mm at the edge for a refined look.
Please note: As this watch strap is made from the skin of an ostrich, be aware that there will be some variation in the size and pattern of its markings as they may be slightly larger or slightly smaller. We will endeavor to make you as similar a strap as possible, but no two skins will ever be identical.
Shipping time: This leather watch strap is made-to-order to your specifications and will be dispatched within 7-10 business days. We ship worldwide.
How it’s made: Over 60 steps and several hours of labor and precision were involved in the making of this strap. An extraordinary watch strap to lust after.
Where it's made: All Bas and Lokes leather watch straps are entirely handcrafted by us in our workshop in Sydney, Australia.
Warranty: This watch strap is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for its intended purpose.
Need Some Help?
Check out our watch strap sizing guide for help with choosing the perfect size.
Click here to learn how to install and remove a watch strap in seconds.