"Parkhill" Handcrafted Rustic Brown Oil Tan Leather Pen Case
Add a luxe touch to your day every time you reach for your favorite writing instrument with our "Parkhill" pen case.
- This exquisite leather has a special rustic look so expect very minimal small scars or range marks in certain areas.
- Has beautiful pull-up which means it lightens to a warm brown wherever it is wrinkled or bent.
- Meticulously sewn with the fine beige German thread for durability.
- Edges have been impeccably hand edge burnished for a smooth finish.
- Edges have a decorative edge groove for a refined look.
- Can be blind debossed with your initials for a personal touch.
- Bas and Lokes logo stamped on back side.
- Accommodates pens with a circumference of 50mm x 135mm length
- Dimensions 40mm x 155mm
- Pen NOT included
Shipping time: This pen case is ready to ship and will be dispatched within 2-3 business days. We ship worldwide.Where it's made: All Bas and Lokes products are entirely handcrafted by us in our workshop in Sydney, Australia. Warranty: This handcrafted leather pen case is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for its intended purpose. Need Some Help?Got any question? Check out our FAQ page or feel free to contact us directly.