"Parkhill" Handcrafted Vintage Bourbon Leather Pen Case
Add a luxe touch to your day every time you reach for your favorite writing instrument with our "Parkhill" pen case.
- Made from thick, premium American bourbon toned vegetable tanned cow leather for total protection, good looks and durability.
- Masterfully hand shaded and hand aged in all the right places to lend it a handsome vintage inspired look.
- Meticulously sewn with the fine beige German thread for durability.
- Will develop an exquisite patina as it traverses through life with you.
- Edges have been impeccably hand edge burnished for a smooth finish.
- Edges have a decorative edge groove for a refined look.
- Can be blind debossed with your initials for a personal touch.
- Bas and Lokes logo stamped on back side.
- Accommodates pens with a circumference of 50mm x 135mm length.
- Dimensions 40mm x 155mm.
- Pen NOT included.
Shipping time: This pen case is ready to ship and will be dispatched within 2-3 business days. We ship worldwide.
Where it's made: All Bas and Lokes products are entirely handcrafted by us in our workshop in Sydney, Australia.
Warranty: This handcrafted leather pen case is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for its intended purpose.