"Stockholm" Medium Grey Handcrafted Nubuck Watch Strap
We know how you feel. You're in love with this fella. He's as beautiful in person as he looks in these photos. Will look equally beautiful dressed up for a night out or casually around town.
- Handcrafted from premium buffed nubuck suede with a velvety smooth texture.
- Edges are impeccably hand edge painted in a matching smooth matte grey finish.
- Meticulously hand saddle-stitched with French light grey thread for a superior stitch and durability.
- Fitted with a slim buckle for a sleek look.
- Padded for comfort and a luxe touch.
- Tapered for a handsome aesthetic.
- Fitted with two narrow rolled floating keepers.
- Perfect thickness of 4mm at the padding and 2.5mm at the edge for a refined look.
Shipping time: This leather watch strap is made-to-order to your specifications and will be dispatched within 7-10 business days. We ship worldwide.
How it’s made: Over 50 steps and several hours of labor and precision were involved in the making of this strap. An extraordinary watch strap to lust after.
Where it's made: All Bas and Lokes leather watch straps are entirely handcrafted by us in our workshop in Sydney, Australia.
Warranty: This watch strap is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for its intended purpose.
Need Some Help?
Check out our watch strap sizing guide for help with choosing the perfect size. Click here to learn how to install and remove a watch strap in seconds.