"Chesterton" Vintage Olive Green Handcrafted Leather Watch Strap
Looking for something stunning and a little bit different that will complement your favorite watch? We've got what you're looking for. This uber beautiful watch strap is oozing with character and so rich in color. Beautiful shading throughout gives it a vintage vibe. You know you want this one. You're going to love it. Will develop an extraordinary patina as it traverses through life with you.
- Handcrafted from premium American vegetable tanned leather in a rich olive tone for handsome looks and durability.
- Carefully hand-shaded and hand-aged in all the right places to lend it a handsome vintage inspired look.
- Edges are impeccably hand burnished for a smooth finish and edge grooved for a beautiful aesthetic.
- Meticulously hand saddle-stitched with French waxed beige linen thread for a superior stitch and durability.
- Fitted with a slim buckle with 2mm buckle holes for a sleek look
- Padded for comfort and a luxe touch
- Tapered for a handsome aesthetic
- Fitted with an olive green and a suede tan floating keeper
- Perfect thickness of 4mm at the padding and 2.5mm at the edge for a refined look.
Shipping time: This leather watch strap is made-to-order to your specifications and will be dispatched within 7-10 business days. We ship worldwide.
How it’s made: Over 50 steps and several hours of labor and precision were involved in the making of this strap. An extraordinary watch strap to lust after.
Where it's made: All Bas and Lokes leather watch straps are entirely handcrafted by us in our workshop in Sydney, Australia.
Warranty: This watch strap is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for its intended purpose.