“Digby" Grey/Green Handcrafted Leather Watch Roll
Store your favorite timepiece in something that not only looks and feels luxurious, but more importantly safely protects it.
This handcrafted leather watch roll is perfect for traveling, taking it to your next watch get together or simply safely storing them at the end of the day.
- Made from thick, premium grey/green toned American cow leather for total protection, good looks and durability.
- Has beautiful pull-up which means the leather lightens in color wherever it is wrinkled or bent.
- Top flap made of uber luxe, ultra smooth Italian beige suede.
- Meticulously sewn with the fine beige German thread for durability.
- Holds two watches securely or one watch and two straps for easy strap changes.
- Slim compartment to store our branded spring bar tool (Not Included).
- Perfectly stores from small vintage timepieces up to larger 44m watches such as Panerai.
- Can be monogrammed with your initials for a personal touch.
- Bas and Lokes logo stamped on back side.
- Snaps are made of high quality black coated brass.
- Black steel Bas and Lokes branded double ended spring bar removal tool included.
- Dimensions: 265mm x 175mm.
Shipping time: This watch roll is ready to ship and will be dispatched within 2-3 business days. We ship worldwide.
Where it's made: All Bas and Lokes products are entirely handcrafted by us in our workshop in Sydney, Australia.
Warranty: This handcrafted leather watch roll is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for its intended purpose.