“Digby" Textured Lava Burgundy Handcrafted Leather Watch Roll
Store your favorite timepiece in something that not only looks and feels luxurious, but more importantly safely protects it.
This handcrafted leather watch roll is perfect for traveling, taking it to your next watch get together or simply safely storing them at the end of the day.
- Made from thick, premium lava burgundy toned American natural vegetable tanned cow leather for total protection, good looks and durability.
- Top flap made of uber luxe, ultra smooth American dark green suede.
- Meticulously sewn with the fine beige German thread for durability.
- Holds two watches securely or one watch and two straps for easy strap changes.
- Perfectly stores from small vintage timepieces up to larger 44m watches such as Panerai.
- Can be monogrammed with your initials for a personal touch.
- Bas and Lokes logo stamped on front tab.
- Snaps are made of high quality brass in an antique finish.
- Black steel Bas and Lokes branded double ended spring bar removal tool included.
- Dimensions: 265mm x 175mm
Shipping time: This watch roll is ready to ship and will be dispatched within 2-3 business days. We ship worldwide.
Where it's made: All Bas and Lokes products are entirely handcrafted by us in our workshop in Sydney, Australia.
Warranty: This handcrafted leather watch roll is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for its intended purpose.