"Benjamin" Grey/Green Handcrafted Leather NATO Watch Strap
Glad we got your attention with this one. Handsome strap, isn’t it? Pair this incredibly fine gent with your favorite watch for an instant transformation. Made to perfectly complement your timepiece and get heads turning all day. No doubt about it.
- Entirely handcrafted from premium American leather in a superb page grey/green tone with a waxed buff finish.
- Has a distinctive pull-up which means it lightens in color wherever it is bent or creased.
- Hand-aged and hand-manipulated to lend it a spectacular eye-catching vintage-inspired look and feel.
- Meticulously hand sewn with fine German desert tan thread.
- Fitted with a slim buckle for a sleek look.
- Fitted with two narrow keepers one matching and one in a rich chocolate brown for a warm contrast.
- Edges have a decorative groove for a handsome aesthetic.
- All our NATO one-piece straps at 11” long - one length fits all.
Please note: While we do handcraft NATO straps in odd numbered widths, we don’t supply them with odd sized buckles. Instead, they will be fitted with an even numbered buckle in next size up. For example, a 19mm NATO will be supplied with a 20mm buckle.
Shipping time: This leather NATO strap is ready to ship and will be dispatched within 2-3 business days. We ship worldwide.
Where it's made: All Bas and Lokes leather watch straps are entirely handcrafted by us in our workshop in Sydney, Australia.
Warranty: This watch strap is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for its intended purpose.
Need Some Help?
Check out our watch strap sizing guide for help with choosing the perfect size.