"Forbes" Vintage Grey/Green Padded Leather Watch Strap
*Need assistance choosing the perfect size? Click here for our sizing help page.
*Click to learn how to change a watch strap.
“Forbes” Vintage Grey/Green Handcrafted Leather Watch Strap
Glad we got your attention with this one. Handsome strap, isn’t it? Pair this incredibly fine gent with your favorite watch for an instant transformation.
“Forbes” is rich in character and has an extraordinary rugged flair. Meticulously handcrafted from premium American cow leather in a superb pale grey/green tone with a waxed buff finish. It also has a distinctive pull-up which means it lightens in color wherever it’s bent or creased. It’s also complemented by a rich aviator chocolate brown floating keeper for a beautiful warm contrast. This fine fella has been hand aged and manipulated to lend it a spectacular eye-catching vintage-inspired look and feel. Uber smooth brushed feel, extremely comfortable and made to perfectly hug the wrist.
“Forbes” is a true labor of love. Handcrafting this strap to fit your wrist and watch perfectly takes over 50 steps and several hours of care and precision to complete. An extraordinary watch strap to lust after.
- Made with American pale grey/green brushed cow leather for durability, a smooth feel and total wrist-hugging comfort
- Meticulously handcrafted using over 50 steps
- Hand saddle stitched for a superior stitch that will never unravel
- Tapered for a handsome aesthetic look
- Padded for total comfort
- Small buckle holes and a slim steel buckle for a refined look
- Has two duo-tone floating keepers, one in a rich aviator chocolate brown and one in matching grey/green for a warm contrast
- Perfect thickness of 4.5mm at the padding and 2.5mm at the edges for a refined look
- Hand sewn with German nylon thread in a desert tan color for durability and strength and good looks
- Hand burnished edges for an impeccable finish
- Bespoke and made to order to fit your wrist with perfection
This leather watch strap is bespoke and made to order and will be dispatched within 7-10 business days. All Bas and Lokes products are entirely handcrafted by us at our workshop in Sydney, Australia.
Need assistance choosing the perfect size? Click here for our sizing help page.