“Quentin” Natural Handcrafted Leather NATO Watch Strap
An extraordinary watch strap to lust after. We’ve got you. This fine fella is made to develop an exceptional patina as it traverses through life with you. A head-turner of a strap!
- Entirely handcrafted from premium American natural vegetable tanned leather for luxurious good looks and durability.
- Carefully hand-shaded and hand-aged in all the right places to lend it a vintage inspired look.
- Meticulously hand-sewn with fine French waxed tan linen thread.
- Fitted with a slim buckle for a sleek look.
- Fitted with a single wide fixed keeper.
- Edges have a decorative groove for a handsome aesthetic.
- All our NATO one-piece straps at 11” long - one length fits all.
Please note: While we do handcraft NATO straps in odd numbered widths, we don’t supply them with odd sized buckles. Instead, they will be fitted with an even numbered buckle in next size up. For example, a 19mm NATO will be supplied with a 20mm buckle.
Shipping time: This leather NATO strap is ready to ship and will be dispatched within 2-3 business days. We ship worldwide.
Where it's made: All Bas and Lokes leather watch straps are entirely handcrafted by us in our workshop in Sydney, Australia.
Warranty: This watch strap is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for its intended purpose.
Need Some Help?
Check out our watch strap sizing guide for help with choosing the perfect size.