“Reed" Mud Brown Oil Suede Handcrafted NATO Watch Strap
Rich in character and elegance. One of the most comfortable straps you'll ever wear. A versatile strap that looks equally ravishing in a dress situation or casual environment.
- Entirely handcrafted from premium English smooth mud brown oily suede for smokin' good looks and durability.
- Meticulously hand sewn with fine French waxed black linen thread.
- Fitted with a slim buckle for a sleek look.
- Fitted with a single wide fixed keeper.
- All our NATO one-piece straps at 11” long - one length fits all.
Please note: While we do handcraft NATO straps in odd numbered widths, we don’t supply them with odd sized buckles. Instead, they will be fitted with an even numbered buckle in next size up. For example, a 19mm NATO will be supplied with a 20mm buckle.
Shipping time: This leather NATO strap is ready to ship and will be dispatched within 2-3 business days. We ship worldwide.
Where it's made: All Bas and Lokes leather watch straps are entirely handcrafted by us in our workshop in Sydney, Australia.
Warranty: This watch strap is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for its intended purpose.
Need Some Help?
Check out our watch strap sizing guide for help with choosing the perfect size.