Upgrade the look and feel of your timepiece with this outstanding bit of wrist luxury.
- Meticulously handcrafted from Italian cow leather in a superb ocean blue tone with a light washed finish.
- This leather has minuscule swirly kinds of markings characteristic of this leather to lend it a spectacular eye-catching vintage-inspired look and feel.
- Edges are impeccably hand burnished for a smooth finish and edge grooved for a beautiful aesthetic.
- Meticulously hand saddle-stitched with grey French waxed linen thread.
- Fitted with an ultra slim buckle for a sleek look.
- Fitted with quick release spring bar system for hassle-free installation and removal of your strap in seconds without need for any tools.
- Padded for comfort and a luxe touch.
- Tapered for a handsome aesthetic.
- Fitted with two narrow floating keepers one in matching blue and one in grey for contrast.
- Perfect thickness of 4mm at the padding and 2.5mm at the edge for a refined look.
Shipping time: This leather watch strap is made-to-order to your specifications and will be dispatched within 7-10 business days. We ship worldwide.
How it’s made: Over 60 steps and several hours of labor and precision were involved in the making of this strap.
Where it's made: All Bas and Lokes leather watch straps are entirely handcrafted by us in our workshop in Sydney, Australia.
Warranty: This watch strap is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for its intended purpose.
Need Some Help?
Check out our watch strap sizing guide for help with choosing the perfect size.
Click here to learn how to install and remove a watch strap in seconds.