“Forbes" Grey/Green Handcrafted Leather Watch Strap
A truly handsome addition to your watch collection. Pair this fine gent with your favorite timepiece for an instant upgrade. 'Hunter' boasts rugged sophistication and extraordinary character.
- Meticulously handcrafted from premium American cow leather in a superb pale grey/green tone with a waxed buff finish.
- Has a distinctive pull-up which means it lightens in color wherever it’s bent or creased.
- Hand-aged and manipulated to lend it a spectacular eye-catching vintage-inspired look and feel.
- Edges are hand burnished to perfection for a smooth finish, with added edge grooving for enhanced aesthetics.
- Fitted with your choice of a standard classic thumbnail style buckle or upgrade to a streamlined ultra slim buckle with smaller holes for a refined look.
- Fitted with two floating keepers, one matching and one in a rich aviator chocolate leather for a warm contrast
- Designed with an ideal thickness—4mm at the padding and 2.5mm at the edges—for a streamlined profile.
- Integrated with a quick release spring bar system, allowing for effortless strap installation and removal of your strap in seconds without the need for any tools.
Shipping time: This leather watch strap is bespoke and made-to-order to your specifications and will be dispatched within 7-10 business days. We ship worldwide.
How it’s made: Over 60 steps and several hours of labor and precision were involved in the making of this strap. An extraordinary watch strap to lust after.
Where it's made: All Bas and Lokes leather watch straps are entirely handcrafted by us in our workshop in Sydney, Australia.
Warranty: This watch strap is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for its intended purpose.
Need Some Help?
Check out our watch strap sizing guide for help with choosing the perfect size.
Click here to learn how to install and remove a watch strap in seconds.