Handcrafted Ostrich Leather Watch Strap - Upgrade the look and feel of your timepiece with this outstanding bit of high crafted wrist luxury.
- Meticulously handcrafted from the one of the most luxurious skins on the planet, ostrich leg leather in a superb light grey tone.
- Lined with premium smooth black Italian vegetable tanned leather for an elevated look, feel and comfort.
- Edges are impeccably hand edge painted in light grey for a smooth and high-end luxurious finish.
- Meticulously hand saddle-stitched with French waxed linen thread in light grey for superb good looks and durability.
- Fitted with an ultra slim buckle for a sleek look.
- Fitted with quick release spring bar system for hassle-free installation and removal of your strap in seconds without need for any tools.
- Fitted with two narrow floating keepers one in matching light grey and one in blue for contrast.
Please note: As this watch strap is made from the skin of an ostrich, be aware that there will be some variation in the size and pattern of its markings and scales as they may be slightly larger or slightly smaller. We will endeavor to make you as similar a strap as possible, but no two skins will ever be identical.
Shipping time: This leather watch strap is made-to-order to your specifications and will be dispatched within 7-10 business days. We ship worldwide.
How it’s made: Over 50 steps and several hours of labor and precision were involved in the making of this strap.
Where it's made: All Bas and Lokes leather watch straps are entirely handcrafted by us in our workshop in Sydney, Australia.
Warranty: This watch strap is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for its intended purpose.
Need Some Help?
Check out our watch strap sizing guide for help with choosing the perfect size.
Click here to learn how to install and remove a watch strap in seconds.