"Malachi" Malachite Green Handcrafted Suede Watch Strap
We're confident you won’t be able to take your eyes of this handsome watch strap. Hard not to fall in love with this guy. He's as beautiful in person as he looks in these photos. Will look equally beautiful dressed up for a night out or casually around town.
- Handcrafted from premium American suede in a malachite green color with a black undertone for comfort and good looks.
- Edges are impeccably hand edge painted in a matching smooth matte black finish.
- Meticulously hand-stitched with French waxed black thread for a superior stitch and durability.
- Fitted with a slim buckle for a sleek look.
- Tapered for a handsome aesthetic.
- Fitted with a single narrow floating keeper.
Shipping time: This leather watch strap is made-to-order to your specifications and will be dispatched within 7-10 business days. We ship worldwide.
How it’s made: Over 50 steps and several hours of labor and precision were involved in the making of this strap. An extraordinary watch strap to lust after.
Where it's made: All Bas and Lokes leather watch straps are entirely handcrafted by us in our workshop in Sydney, Australia.
Warranty: This watch strap is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for its intended purpose.
Need Some Help?
Check out our watch strap sizing guide for help with choosing the perfect size. Click here to learn how to install and remove a watch strap in seconds.