"Malachi" Malachite Green Handcrafted Suede Watch Strap
Meet Malachi – an absolute stunner! We understand your admiration; it's hard not to be captivated by this fine gent. Rest assured, its beauty in person matches these photos perfectly. Whether you're dressing up for a night out or going for a casual look in town, it'll be equally striking
- Handcrafted from premium American suede in a malachite green color with a beautiful black undertone.
- Edges are impeccably hand edge painted in a smooth matte black finish.
- Meticulously hand corner-stitched with French waxed black thread for a superior stitch and durability.
- Fitted with a single floating keeper.
- Fitted with your choice of a standard classic thumbnail style buckle or upgrade to a streamlined ultra slim buckle with smaller holes for a refined look.
- Integrated with a quick release spring bar system, allowing for effortless strap installation and removal of your strap in seconds without the need for any tools.
Shipping time: This leather watch strap is bespoke and made-to-order to your specifications and will be dispatched within 7-10 business days. We ship worldwide.
How it’s made: Over 50 steps and several hours of labor and precision were involved in the making of this strap. An extraordinary watch strap to lust after.
Where it's made: All Bas and Lokes leather watch straps are entirely handcrafted by us in our workshop in Sydney, Australia.
Warranty: This watch strap is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for its intended purpose.
Need Some Help?
Check out our watch strap sizing guide for help with choosing the perfect size.
Click here to learn how to install and remove a watch strap in seconds.