"Beresford" "Untamed" Rugged Brown Handcrafted Leather Watch Strap
This guy is a stunner. Pair this fine fella with your favorite watch for an instant transformation. “Beresford” is rich in character and has supremely handsome rugged good looks.
- Meticulously handcrafted from American cow leather in a superb brown oil tan tone.
- Has a distinctive pull-up which means it lightens in color wherever it’s bent or creased.
- Hand-aged and manipulated to lend it a spectacular eye-catching rugged and vintage-inspired look and feel.
- This leather has significant natural markings and scarring for a rugged and rustic appeal.
- Edges are raw for a handsome rugged look.
- Meticulously hand saddle-stitched with French waxed linen thread in a sandy beige color for durability.
- Fitted with a slim buckle for a sleek look.
- Padded for comfort and a luxe touch.
- Tapered for a handsome aesthetic.
- Fitted with two floating keepers, one in a rich aviator chocolate leather for a warm contrast.
- Perfect thickness of 4mm at the padding and 2.5mm at the edge for a refined look.
Shipping time: This leather watch strap is made-to-order to your specifications and will be dispatched within 7-10 business days. We ship worldwide.
How it’s made: Over 50 steps and several hours of labor and precision were involved in the making of this strap. An extraordinary watch strap to lust after.
Where it's made: All Bas and Lokes leather watch straps are entirely handcrafted by us in our workshop in Sydney, Australia.
Warranty: This watch strap is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for its intended purpose.
Need Some Help?
Check out our watch strap sizing guide for help with choosing the perfect size. Click here to learn how to install and remove a watch strap in seconds.