"Bill" Vintage Brown Handcrafted Leather Watch Strap
Upgrade the look and feel of your timepiece with this outstanding bit of wrist luxury.
- Meticulously handcrafted from Italian cow leather in a superb brown tone.
- This leather has minuscule markings characteristic of this leather to lend it a spectacular eye-catching vintage-inspired yet elegant look and feel.
- Edges are impeccably hand burnished for a smooth finish and edge grooved for a beautiful aesthetic.
- Meticulously hand corner stitched with French waxed linen thread in a sandy beige color for durability.
- Fitted with an ultra slim buckle with small 2mm holes for a sleek look.
- Fitted with quick release spring bar system for hassle-free installation and removal of your strap in seconds without need for any tools.
- Tapered for a handsome aesthetic.
- Fitted with two narrow floating keepers.
Shipping time: This leather watch strap is made-to-order to your specifications and will be dispatched within 7-10 business days. We ship worldwide.
How it’s made: Over 50 steps and several hours of labor and precision were involved in the making of this strap.
Where it's made: All Bas and Lokes leather watch straps are entirely handcrafted by us in our workshop in Sydney, Australia.
Warranty: This watch strap is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for its intended purpose.
Need Some Help?
Check out our watch strap sizing guide for help with choosing the perfect size.
Click here to learn how to install and remove a watch strap in seconds.