"Berkshire" Vintage Natural Handcrafted Leather Watch Strap
Look down at your wrist, look back up at these photos, look back at your wrist and imagine how handsome this strap and your favorite watch could look paired together. Outstanding! One of the most comfortable watch straps you will ever wear on your wrist. Will develop an extraordinary patina as it traverses through life with you. Extremely comfortable on the wrist and one hell of a stunner on your watch.
- Handcrafted from premium American vegetable tanned leather in a rich natural tone for handsome looks and wrist-hugging comfort.
- Carefully hand-shaded and hand-aged in all the right places to lend it a handsome vintage inspired look.
- Edges are impeccably hand burnished for a smooth finish and edge grooved for a beautiful aesthetic.
- Meticulously hand-stitched with French waxed beige linen thread for a superior stitch and durability.
- Fitted with a slim buckle with small holes for a sleek look.
- Fitted with a single narrow floating keeper.
Shipping time: This leather watch strap is made-to-order to your specifications and will be dispatched within 7-10 business days. We ship worldwide.
How it’s made: Over 50 steps and several hours of labor and precision were involved in the making of this strap. An extraordinary watch strap to lust after.
Where it's made: All Bas and Lokes leather watch straps are entirely handcrafted by us in our workshop in Sydney, Australia.
Warranty: This watch strap is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for its intended purpose.
Need Some Help?
Check out our watch strap sizing guide for help with choosing the perfect size. Click here to learn how to install and remove a watch strap in seconds.