“Lincoln" Grey/Green Handcrafted Leather Watch Strap
Glad we got your attention with this one. Handsome strap, isn’t it? Pair this incredibly fine gent with your favorite watch for an instant transformation. “Forbes” is rich in character and has an extraordinary rugged flair.
- Meticulously handcrafted from premium American cow leather in a superb pale grey/green tone with a waxed buff finish.
- Has a distinctive pull-up which means it lightens in color wherever it’s bent or creased.
- Hand-aged and manipulated to lend it a spectacular eye-catching vintage-inspired look and feel.
- Uber smooth brushed feel, extremely comfortable and made to perfectly hug the wrist.
- Edges are impeccably hand-burnished for a smooth finish and edge grooved for a beautiful aesthetic.
- Meticulously hand saddle-stitched with German nylon thread in a desert tan color for durability and strength and good looks
- Fitted with a slim buckle for a sleek look.
- Fitted with quick release spring bar system for hassle-free installation and removal of your strap in seconds without need for any tools.
- Tapered for a handsome aesthetic.
- Fitted with two floating keepers, one in a rich aviator chocolate leather for a warm contrast.
Shipping time: This leather watch strap is made-to-order to your specifications and will be dispatched within 7-10 business days. We ship worldwide.
How it’s made: Over 50 steps and several hours of labor and precision were involved in the making of this strap. An extraordinary watch strap to lust after.
Where it's made: All Bas and Lokes leather watch straps are entirely handcrafted by us in our workshop in Sydney, Australia.
Warranty: This watch strap is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for its intended purpose.
Need Some Help?
Check out our watch strap sizing guide for help with choosing the perfect size. Click here to learn how to install and remove a watch strap in seconds.