"Penn" Oatmeal Grey Oil Suede Handcrafted NATO Watch Strap
Pair this fine fella with your favorite watch for an instant transformation. A luxe and refined watch strap with a comfortable lining.
- Meticulously handcrafted from oatmeal grey cow oil suede.
- Lined with smooth natural American vegetable tanned leather for an elevated look, feel and comfort.
- Fitted with a slim buckle for a sleek look.
- Meticulously hand-stitched with French waxed linen off white thread for durability.
- Fitted with two fixed keepers, one in dark brown vegetable tanned leather and one in matching suede for contrast.
- All our NATO one-piece straps at 11” long - one length fits all.
Please note: While we do handcraft NATO straps in odd numbered widths, we don’t supply them with odd sized buckles. Instead, they will be fitted with an even numbered buckle in next size up. For example, a 19mm NATO will be supplied with a 20mm buckle.
Shipping time: This leather NATO strap is ready to ship and will be dispatched within 2-3 business days. We ship worldwide.
Where it's made: All Bas and Lokes leather watch straps are entirely handcrafted by us in our workshop in Sydney, Australia.
Warranty: This watch strap is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for its intended purpose.
Need Some Help?
Check out our watch strap sizing guide for help with choosing the perfect size. Click here to learn how to install and remove a watch strap in seconds. Click here to learn how to install a NATO watch strap.